Not many people expect the day to come when they need to search for an attorney. When the unexpected happens, however, it is comforting to know that there is someone on your side who can make a difference in your situation. Whether you have been arrested, injured at work, hurt in an automobile accident or suffered discrimination at your place of employment, you need guidance through the legal process.
If you are looking for a lawyer to help you solve a problem, you have many choices. We encourage you to select a law firm with a level of experience and service you are completely comfortable with.
More Than A Century Of Combined Experience
At the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, law firm of Grossinger Gordon Vatz, L.L.P., we know what is at stake for our clients. We understand the anxiety they feel over their challenging legal issues. Equipped with more than a century of combined experience, our lawyers handle a broad range of civil and criminal matters in and around the Pittsburgh metropolitan area:
- Workers' compensation: Our workers' compensation lawyers help injured workers and their families get the benefits they are entitled to by law.
- Employment law: Our firm protects the rights of employees who have been treated illegally by their employers.
- Criminal defense: We represent people who have been accused of all types of crimes and offenses.
- Personal injury: Our attorneys represent people injured because of the negligence of others, helping our clients pursue maximum compensation.
- Social Security Disability: We help clients obtain benefits when they are unable to work because of a disabling condition.
Personal Attention And Practical Guidance
At Grossinger Gordon Vatz, L.L.P., every one of our clients gets the personal attention and practical guidance he or she deserves. As your law firm, we will stay on top of your case, communicate with you regularly and make sure your legal matter is resolved as successfully as possible.
Contact Us Today | The Consultation Is Free
We offer an initial case evaluation, absolutely free of charge, to people with pressing questions. Contact us to talk to someone about your legal matter.