A Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Law Firm Serving Working People
Pittsburgh Employment Law Lawyers
Experienced Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Attorneys
Not many people expect the day to come when they need to search for an attorney. When the unexpected happens, however, it is comforting to know that there is someone on your side who can make a difference in your situation. Whether you have been arrested, injured at work or in an automobile accident, or have suffered discrimination at your place of employment, you need experienced help to guide you through the legal process.
At the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, law firm of Grossinger Gordon Vatz, LLP, we know what is at stake for our clients and the anxiety they feel over their challenging legal issues. Our lawyers have more than a century of combined experience and handle a broad range of civil and criminal defense matters around the Pittsburgh metropolitan area.
Attorneys Richard Gordon, Howard Grossinger & Mel Vatz have all been named to the list of Pittsburgh's Best Lawyers 2012.
When everyday people face the unexpected, we offer free initial consultations to help address their legal concerns. Contact a Pittsburgh employment law attorney online or call (412) 391-3030 to discuss your legal needs.
Advocating for Working Men and Women in Pittsburgh
Since 1970, our Pittsburgh attorneys have been serving clients throughout Pennsylvania from our law offices in downtown Pittsburgh. We take the time to understand our clients' pressing legal concerns. Our lawyers are dedicated to addressing our clients' legal needs through high-quality representation.
Our western Pennsylvania law firm provides comprehensive services in a wide range of legal areas including:
- Employment law — We represent employees and small business employers with employment law issues and work-related legal problems throughout the Pittsburgh metropolitan area and western Pennsylvania.
- Workers' compensation — For more than 40 years, our lawyers have helped injured workers obtain and preserve their workers' compensation benefits.
- Criminal defense — Our criminal defense attorneys provide aggressive representation for our clients facing criminal charges, from minor offenses to serious felonies.
- Personal injury — Our firm's personal injury lawyers seek to obtain a maximum recovery for injured clients and families with wrongful death claims involving catastrophic truck accidents , car accidents, medical malpractice , and other accidents caused by negligence.
- Social Security Disability — We help individuals who suffer from physical or emotional disabilities pursue Social Security Disability benefits.
- Labor union representation — Our law firm has a long and proud tradition of representing local and international unions, as well as pension and welfare benefit funds. We proudly offer reduced fees on our services to union members and their families.
When you hire our law firm to represent you, you will not be treated as just another number. We believe that quality legal representation requires personal attention and direct communication with clients. We believe our clients must play a key role in their cases. With so much at stake, your needs should be at the top of your lawyer's priorities.
Call to Schedule an Appointment With a Washington Workers' Compensation Attorney
If you are facing a difficult legal issue and need the assistance and representation of an experienced attorney, contact a Pennsylvania employment law lawyer online or call (412) 391-3030 to schedule an appointment. Our personal injury and workers' compensation lawyers offer free initial consultations.